dimanche 7 juillet 2013

Erin M. Riley New Work..

Erin M Riley Grand Theft Auto

Erin M. Riley has been so busy this year. It seems like she is literally spinning (you like that little play on words?) new work every time I turn around. I love her ability to weave current events found through random images found via facebook and the web into her hand woven tapestries. From a recent tweet, Erin says she has even more new work she'll be posting about soon. I'll keep you posted!

Erin's work is among my very favorite, and I was recently lucky enough to purchase a piece from Guerrero Gallery last month. Along with her new work, I have attached the piece I bought, Get High or Die at the bottom of the post.

Erin M Riley History 3

Erin M Riley Pure Hell

Erin M Riley History 4

Erin-M-Riley-Puke

Get_High

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire