mercredi 3 juillet 2013

spread the love

I am going to ask something of you today. There’s this awesome movement of artists, creatives, crafters, writers, cooks, women who create. I love it. I love being a part of it, and today I got to write about it somewhere else. Somewhere awesome, actually. It’s called The Creative Connection and they do, foster, create, and encourage beautiful things. I was honored to be asked to sound off on the creativity of women on the internet, but I think a lot of people will see it and say “Allison who?? Why should I take her word for it??” So I was wondering if I could ask you something totally vain. Will you do me the honor of going over there and reading what I wrote, maybe even leaving a comment on it if you feel so moved? I kinda don’t want to look like a loser in front of the TCC people.Thank you kindly.(Comments are closed here, but they are open on TCC blog!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire