mercredi 31 juillet 2013

in between sizes

Once upon a time Three months ago OBaby religiously slept in these adorable little Gerber sleep ‘n play zip ups in the newborn size.Then we graduated to the 0-3 month Children’s Place zip ups. (I love their zip ups!)Now days (I’m suddenly aware that I’ve never typed that out before. now a days? now of days? nowadays?) we layer him up to keep him warm. In fact, we have been known to put him to bed in his shirt from the day under the following conditions: a) we changed him into it recently – like that afternoon b) it’s not too slobbery and c) we don’t want to upset him by pulling something over his head. It’s amazing what changing shirts can do to my son’s countenance. Mostly because he likes to be naked.Or maybe because he looks so awesome like this?I wouldn’t want to change either, buddy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire