vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Studio Visit Sarah Applebaum..

Sarah_applebaum1

Wow, I am still sick! Can you believe this nonsense?! So I am going to keep the posts pretty short word-wise, but that should be cool as I know you are all here to just look at pretty pictures. Which is a good thing as I have a ton today to post!

First up is my studio visit with Sarah Applebaum. Gah. I was mesmerized in her studio with the layers and piles of so many different textiles of color. I was starting to not feel well when I stopped by her studio a week and a half ago...and I have to say the shots of color and inspiration I got while I was there for such a short time was like a shot of vitamin c. I almost skipped home. I can't describe what color does to me. So I'll just let these photos of Sarah's work and studio do the talking for me.

More pics in the blog's flickr stream.

Sarah_applebaum14

Sarah_applebaum9

Sarah_applebaum17

Sarah_applebaum21

Sarah_applebaum8

Sarah_applebaum6

Sarah_applebaum5

Sarah_applebaum13

Sarah_applebaum20

Sarah_applebaum12

Sarah_applebaum10

Sarah_applebaum15

Sarah_applebaum16

Sarah_applebaum2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire